Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Revit 2013 Exchange Apps

If you have not had the opportunity to explore the Exchange Apps on the Resources panel of your Recent File screen, I would highly encourage you to do so.  This will give you access to a whole world of add-on software, many of which I did not know existed.

I think one that is especially worth looking at is the Auto Section Box by COINS. I just downloaded this tool and I must say - well done. This tool allows you to instantly generate a section box by selecting an element or elements in the model.  A 3-D view is generated with a section box based on your selection set.  However, it appears as though this will not work when using a selection box going from right to left, but it will work when going left to right.  All-in-all, a great design tool and easy to use.

Enjoy,
Make it, don't fake it





No comments:

Post a Comment